The upliftment of the women of our country through education has always been an integral part of the policies of Gurukul Kangri (Deemed to be University). In order to fulfill this aim, Kanya Gurukul Campus (KGC) was set up in 1923, at Dehradun by great martyr Acharya Guru Ramdevji, as a center for women’s education and was recognized as the second campus of Gurukul Kangri (Deemed to be University) by UGC in 1986.
Although the foundation of the institute was grounded with a few courses and subjects only, but now, it offers technical and professional courses to fulfill the requirements of the current age. KGC is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas covering a land area of 9,000 sq feet. The erudite faculty of KGC consists of twenty seven teachers. Four
The natural and spiritual environment offered at KGM helps students embody the essence of life and prepares them to face the world in a better way.