Reviving the ancient education of Brahmacharya (continence), of rejuvenating and resuscitating ancient Indian philosophy and literature, conducting researches into the Indian and western activities, of building up a Vedic Literature incorporating into itself all that is best and assailable in occidental thought, of producing good citizens possessed of a culture compound of the loftiest elements of the two civilizations.
- To create a synthesis of our Indian intellectual tradition with the best of modern education.
- Inculcating national spirit and respect for Indian culture among the students and society in order to contribute to the nation-building.
- Focusing on the personality of the students to be developed by value-based education.
- Enriching and empowering all the beneficiaries through the participative, positive, harmonious teaching-learning environment.
- Developing inter-linkages across teaching, research, and extension.
- Making students employable by imparting holistic education and developing skills.