Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar received the approval of the establishment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Cell from the UGC Vide letter no. F.9-14/2004 (SCT) dated 30-12-2004. To boost up the program, Vishwavidyalaya at the first appointed Prof. R.D. Sharma, Liasion officer. Thereafter in March 2006 the sanctioned post of coordinator Gr-II, Section officer, Research cum statistical officer, Steno/Data entry Operator, and peon were filled. An advisory committee for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes was constituted under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor. The cell is working efficiently some of the latest features of the cell is mention below. It is a matter of great pleasure and satisfaction that the supreme body of the Vishwavidyalaya, i.e. senate (The board of directors) has passed the resolution sanctioned a membership of SC/ST representatives in the board of directors, the board of management, and academic council as directed by the University Grants Commission. As per the decision of the advisory committee of the cell ramps for Differently abled persons (PWD) are being constructed in the respective buildings in the VishwavidyalayaThe Vishwavidyalaya has accepted 27 percent reservation for Other Backward Classes (OBC) in admission from the year. i.e. 2010-11The cell continuously watching the welfare of the SC/ST/OBC/PWD students and in case of any grievances, the cell actively takes appropriate measures to sort out their problem. Due to efforts of the cell, the Vishwavidyalaya is providing rent-free accommodation to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students in the hostels. The representation of SC/ST in all admissions/selection committees is ensured as per guidelines. A special recruitment drive for the appointment of SC/ST/OBC/PWD for teaching and non-teaching posts is in progress. Students are being benefited from the remedial coaching classes organized by the Vishwavidyalaya.
Prof. Dinesh Chandra Shastri
- Rajesh Kumar Pandey is working as Deputy Registrar in the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Cell, to look after matters of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes cell and maintaining coordination between employees of Cell and administration of Vishwavidyalaya.
- Sachin Pathak is working as Research Cum Statistical Officer in the cell. He is also Nodal Officer for scholarship schemes, he forwards online scholarship application forms to their concerned portal. He also provides and maintains Data related to SC/ST cell and directs to office in charge and MTS to attained the scholarship queries on daily basis. He also compliances orders as given by the Deputy Registrar related to SC/ST Cell.
- Rama Shankar Sharma is Office in-charge of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes cell. He is looking after all office related works in the cell. Receiving, shorting, checking and listing of Scholarship forms. He also circulates the information related to scholarship schemes and convince the students/parents regarding scholarship problem with the help of Research Cum Statistical Officer and multi tasking staff.
- Ashish Thapaliyal is working as multi tasking staff compliance the order of deputy registrar.
- Liaison Officer (Prof. Dinesh Chandra Shastri) – 9410192541, Email:- [email protected].
- Deputy Registrar (Mr. Rajesh Kumar Pandey) – 9415283160, E-mail: [email protected].
- Research cum Statistical Officer (Dr. Sachin Pathak) – 7300761199.
- Office In-charge (Mr. Rama Shankar Sharma) – 9634291291.
- Computer Operator- Vacant.
- MTS (Mr. Ashish Thapaliyal) – 7535880954.
Mo. No. – 7300761227.
Email– [email protected].
Note: Calls will be answered only between 10 am to 5 pm.
|National Scholarship Portal||www.scholarships.gov.in|
|UP Scholarship portal||www.scholarship.up.gov.in|
|Rajasthan Scholarship portal||www.sso.rajsthan.gov.in|
|MP scholarship portal||www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in|
|Telangana scholarship portal||www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in|
|Jharkhand scholarship portal||www.ekalyan.cgg.gov.in|
|Academic year||No. of benefited students|