Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
for Working Professionals
“Building Technocrats with Ethics”
The Faculty of Engineering & Technology was founded in 2000 with the intention of delivering technical education within the spiritual framework of the Gurukula System. Considering the value of technocrats with high moral standards, in-depth expertise, and loyalty to the country. The founding motto of FET is “Building Technocrats with Ethics.” Students from FET are renowned in India and worldwide for having exemplary moral integrity and technical proficiency. With a large collection of literature in the library, well-stocked electronics, electrical, and mechanical laboratories, modern software, and computers in computer labs, FET is one of Gurukula Kangri’s (Deemed to be University) wealthiest faculties. For the students who are interested in sports, there is a football field, a tennis court, a volleyball court, a basketball court and an open gym.
Last Date to Register: 30.10.2023
Counselling Date: Coming Soon…
- ITI/ 12th Pass
- Minimum of One Year Full Time/ Regular Experience
- Professionals working in Registered Industry/ Organisation (Central/ State)/ Private/ Public Limited Company/ MSMEs located within 50 Km radial distance from the Institute.
Duration of the Course
- Diploma in Engineering is a three(03) year program and working professionals are admitted through lateral entry scheme to second year with a total course duration NOT less than two years.
- Timings for conduct of classes normally shall be in evening hours/ weekend/ part time/ any flexible convenient timings in alignment with timing of industry/ organization.
- Apply Online (Non-Refundable Fee Rs. 500/-)
- Merit List will be displayed on University Website/ Departmental Notice board
- Attend Counselling as per schedule shared by University. (Counselling Fee: Rs. 600 (Non Refundable and Non Adjustable).
- Documents required for counselling:
- High School marksheet & certificate.
- ITI/ 12th marksheet/ certificate.
- Minimum of ONE-year Full Time/ Regular Experience certificate.
- Reservation certificate (if applicable).
- Medical certificate.
- 04 photographs
|Head||II Year (2023-24)||III Year (2024-25)|
|Annual FEE (in Rupees)||22,500||22,000|
|Caution Money (in Rupees)||2,500||—-|
|Grand Total (in Rupees)||25,000||22,000|