Faculty members are involved in high quality research in the field of computer science and engineering. The range of research activities at computer science and engineering department is broad and deep. Department’s faculties and scholars are conducting research in well-known fields like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Bigdata, IoT, Mobile Computing, Blockchain Technology etc. and seek to expand human knowledge through analysis, innovation, and insight. They know many of the best breakthroughs in knowledge and creativity occur by crossing boundaries.
Good number of publications have been made by department’s faculties and the Department has got recognition with companies like IBM and Google.
- Dr. Mayank Aggarwal, Professor and Head
- Dr. Suyash Bhardwaj, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Nishant Kumar, Assistant Professor
- Cloud Computing
- Fog Computing
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advance Computer Networks
- Mobile Computing
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Mayank Aggarwal, Krishna Rajput, Aditya Tripathi, Ashutosh Bhat. “System and Method to securely store data across network in distributed database to rehabilitate river”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office. Issue No 23/2020. Date 05/06/2020. Application No: 202011017541.
- Sumit Bansal, Mayank Aggarwal, Himanshu Agarwal. “A cloud fog-based architecture for smart healthcare system for industry and society purpose.” Granted by Australian Government (Innovation Patent). Patent No: 2021107417. Dated 25, August, 2021.
- Suyash Bhardwaj, Nishant Kumar, Gorav Malik, Ashish Nainwal, Agam Goyal. “Wireless Charging Device with Built-In Power Backup.” Granted by Australian Government (Innovation Patent). Patent No: 2021105103. Dated 08, August, 2021.
- Suyash Bhardwaj, Nishant Kumar, Gorav Malik. “An Apparatus and A Method for Wirelessly Charging Multiple Electronic Devices.” Granted by Australian Government (Innovation Patent). Patent No: 2021103609. Dated 25, June, 2021.
- Namit Khanduja, Indrajeet Singh, Praved Singh, Dharmesh Saini, Agam Goyal, Aman Tyagi, Ashwani, Shiv Kumar. “Smart Street Light Management System.” Granted by Australian Government (Innovation Patent). Patent No: 2021106053. Dated 20, August, 2021.
- Sundresan Perumal, M. Prasad, Ganthan Narayana, Praveen Kumar, Purvansh Jain, Abhijit Das, Priya J, Lokanayaki Karnan, Namit Khanduja, Arun Kumar, Rahul Neware, Prasun Chakrabarti. “Early detection of Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack and Deception attack in industrial cyber physical systems.” Granted by Australian Government (Innovation Patent). Patent No: 2021105857. Dated 03, November, 2021.
- Udayini Chandana, Kezia Joseph Mosiganti, S.Nagarajan, R. Hariharan, P Hema, Namit Khanduja, P.Selvan, Raju Dindigala, Basayya B. Mathad, T.Ramakrishna Goud, Mallikarjunagouda B. Patil, Nitish Kumar Choudhary. “A New Local Multi Scale Fourier Transform Based Image Processing Methodology for Scan Images”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office. Date 24/09/2021. Application No: 202141037914.
- Naveen Goel, Mahesh Kumar K M, Upinder Kaur, S Meena, Ayush Kumar Laad, Rahul Pandey, V Raja Kumar, Upendra Nath Soni, Namit Khanduja, Mukta Goyal, Kaviyaraj R. “A Novel Inverter Topology for Solar Photovoltaic Converter”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office. Issue No 33/2021. Date 13/08/2021. Application No: 202141035939.
- Sumit Bansal, P.William, V.Aruna, Deepak Painuli, Sumaya Sanober, Chinu Singla, A.Praveena, Kantilal P. Rane, Rahul Neware, Boppuru Rudra Prathap, M.Subashini, P.Ashok. “Soft Fairness Based Scheduling Mechanism Using Machine Learning for Cloud Computing”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 10/09/2021. Application No: 202141039379.
- Jahnavi Y, Deepak Painuli, Divya Mishra, Abhishek Badholia, Sumaya Sanober, V.Lokeswara Reddy, Christina Rini R, P. J. Sathish Kumar, Yerram Sneha, Vijay Shrinath Patil, S.Ranjana, V.Vijayaraghavan, ” Robust Outlier Detection In Noisy Data Classification System Under Abundant Mislabeled Training Instances Using SVM LIE Group Machine Learning Model For Brain Images”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 27/08/2021. Application No: 202141037190.
- Sumit Bansal, Mayank Aggarwal, Nipur Singh. “System and Method for Reporting Information Related to Drug Trafficking Anonymously”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 21/05/2022. Application No: 202211029346.
- Hitesh Kumar Sharma, Jagdish Chandra Patni, Ravi Tomar, Amit Agarwal, Ritu Pal, Harendra Sharma, Anil Kumar Gankotiya, Vivudh Fore. “Iot Based Smart Irrigation System Using Smart Sprinklers”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 03/09/2021. Application No: 202111038380.
- Hitesh Kumar Sharma, Amrish, Shiv Kumar Singh, Vivudh Fore, Jagdish Chandra Patni, Ravi Tomar, Mahendra Singh Aswal, Prashant Ahlawat, Surekha. “Ann Based System For Hand Written Digit Recognition”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 31/12/2021. Application No: 202111060354.
- Ravi Tomar, Dibyasom Puhan, Divija Sethi, Vivudh Fore, Anuj Kumar Yadav, Ashutosh Sharma. “End-To-End Solution for Lost Luggage -Identification and Searching”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 07/05/2021. Application No: 202111020438.
- Hitesh Kumar Sharma, Dibyasom Puhan, Saksham Lamba, Jagdish Chanda Patni, Vivudh Fore, Gorav Kumar Malik, Om Prakash Pal, Ashish Nainwal, Amrish. “Cloud Native Server-Less Warranty Synchronisation, Paperless and Ease of Management for Common House Appliances Via Laser Etched QR/BAR/DATA Matrix”. Published in Official Journal of Patent Office-INDIA. Date 16/07/2021. Application No: 202111026981.
|S.No||Name of the Author||Title of Paper||Year of Publication||Name of Journal|
|1||Mayank Aggarwal||An Extensive Blockchain Based Applications Survey: Tools, Frameworks,
Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions
|2||Mayank Aggarwal||A systematic review of Task scheduling approaches in fog computing||2022||Transections on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies|
|3||Mayank Aggarwal||Machine Learning based model to combat Covid-19||2020||International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|4||Mayank Aggarwal||Optimization and Prediction of Karanja Oil transesterification with domestic microwave by RSM and ANN||2020||International Journal of Ambient Energy|
|5||Mayank Aggarwal||Optimal Elliptic Effective Approach for Secure Data Storage in Clouds||2020||International Journal of Knowledge and Systems Science|
|6||Mayank Aggarwal||Effective Cryptographic Renewal Method with Rivest-Shamir-Adleman, Modified Artificial Bee Colony Optimization to Achieve Secure Cloud Storage and Computation in Cloud Computing||2020||Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience|
|7||Mayank Aggarwal||A Technological Review on Scheduling Algorithm to Improve Performance of Cloud Computing Environment||2019||International Journal of Technology and Exploring Engineering|
|8||Mayank Aggarwal||An Enhanced Scheduling Approach with Cloudlet Migrations for Resource Intensive Applications||2018||Journal of Engineering Science & Technology|
|9||Mayank Aggarwal||Optimized Cost Model with Optimal Disk Usage for Cloud||2018||Big Data Analytics-Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing|
|10||Mayank Aggarwal||Energy Efficient DVFS with VM Migration||2018||European Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology|
|11||Mayank Aggarwal||An effective Security Mechanism for on Demand File Storage in Cloud Computing||2017||ANWESH: International Journal of Management & Information Technology|
|12||Mayank Aggarwal||File Specific Deduplication for Cloud Storages||2017||International Journal of Applied Research on Information Technology and Computing|
|13||Mayank Aggarwal||Performance Evaluation of E-Learning Sites||2017||Int. J. of Computer Engg. And Scientific Research|
|14||Mayank Aggarwal||Impact of Cloud Computing in E-Learning: A Study||2017||Int. J. of Recent and Inov. Trends in Comp. & Comm|
|15||Suyash Bhardwaj||Recent advancement in cancer diagnosis using machine learning and deep learning techniques: A comprehensive review||2022||Computers in Biology and Medicine|
|16||Suyash Bhardwaj||Secure co-operative neighbour-based approach for detection and prevention of black hole attack in wireless mobile ad-hoc networks||2020||International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing|
|17||Suyash Bhardwaj||Machine Learning Based Model to Combat Covid 19||2020||International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|18||Suyash Bhardwaj||Mitigating Wormhole attack in Wireless Mobile Adhoc Network||2018||Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research|
|19||Suyash Bhardwaj||Computer Ergonomics and Yoga||2017||Vaidika Vag Jyotih|
|20||Nishant Kumar||Optimized Cost Model with Optimal Disk Usage for Cloud||2018||Big Data Analytics, Adv. Syst. Computer System|
|21||Nishant Kumar||Energy Efficient DVFS with VM Migration||2018||European Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology|
|22||Deepak Painuli||Recent advancement in cancer diagnosis using machine learning and deep learning techniques: A comprehensive review||2022||Computers in Biology and Medicine|
|23||Deepak Painuli||Machine Learning based Model to combat Covid19||2020||International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|24||Deepak Painuli||Path Determination and Optimizing: Manet||2017||International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research|
|25||Deepak Painuli||A Rule Based Hybrid Expert System Model for Diagnosis of Diabetes||2017||International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research|
|26||Deepak Painuli||Threats Of Cloud Computing and Its Security-A Survey||2017||International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research|
|27||Deepak Painuli||Fuzzy Expert System to diagnose Psoriasis Disease||2018||International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security|
|28||Aman Tyagi||Hospital performance management: a multi-criteria decision-making approach.||2019||International Journal of Healthcare Management|
|29||Sumit Bansal||A systematic review of Task scheduling approaches in fog computing||2022||Transections on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies|
|30||Sumit Bansal||A Comparative study of Image Deblurring Techniques||2020||Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience|
|31||Sumit Bansal||Biometric Security with password for Web Based Architecture||2017||International Journal of Engineering Sciences|
|32||Sumit Bansal||A Review: Intrusion Detection System in Wireless Sensor Networks||2017||International Journal of Computer Science and Mathematical Science (IJCMS)|
|S.No||Name of the Author||Title of Chapter||Year of Publication||Name of Publisher|
|1||Sumit Bansal, Mayank Aggarwal, Himanshu Aggarwal||Handbook of AWS (A Practical Guide)||2022||BlueRose|
Nagendra Singh Yadav
|Smart Contract Deployment in Ethereum: Learning Made Easy||2021||Springer|
|3||Nishant Kumar, Suyash Bhardwaj||Handbook of Unix – A practical Approach||2021||Satyam|
|4||Aman Tyagi||Healthcare-Internet of Things and Its Components: Technologies, Benefits, Algorithms, Security, and Challenges||2021||IGI Global|
|Forecast and Prediction of Covid-19 using machine learning||2020||Elsevier|
|6||Sumit Bansal, Mayank Aggarwal, Himanshu Aggarwal||Security design for the Cloud, IoT and Social Networking||2019||Wiley|
|7||Aman Tyagi, Preetvanti Singh||In Healthcare Policy and Reform: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications||2018||IGI Global|
|8||Mayank Aggrawal, Nishant Kumar and Raj Kumar||Big Data Analytics, Adv. Syst. Computer System||2018||Springer|
|9||Mayank Aggarwal,Mani Madhukar||Cloud Computing Systems and Applications in Health Care||2017||IGI Global|
|10||Ravi Tomar, Abhirup Khanna, Ananya Bansal and Vivudh Fore||Data Engineering and Intelligent Computing||2017||Springer|