- Organization behavior
- Corporate governance
- Vedic values & Indian ethos
- Human resource management
- Production & operations management
- Event management
- COMMUNICATION LAB
The faculties do realize the need of communication and hence a communication lab was set
up in year 2003-04 in which 25 students can be pitched at a time along with faculties. It
has an area of 725.2 sqft.
- e-LEARNING HUB
FMS has an e-learning hub where faculty, research scholars and students can have access
to various eBooks (including Taylor & Francis eBooks) on different management topics.
- The FMS received funds from the ICSSR, New Delhi for a project title work culture in
higher education – A comparative study of the impact of work culture on faculty members in
selected institutions of Uttarakhand.
- The project’s PI was Prof. V.K. Singh.
- Mr. Naman Sharma and Mr. Mihir Joshi served as research investigators for the said
- The FMS received a CSR Evaluation Project funded by the RSEGS and Anchor Electricals
- Prof. Pankaj Madan served as the Principal Investigator of the said project with Dr.
Ashish Arya as the Co-Principal Investigator.
- The FMS received a financial grant from DST – NIMAT to conduct entrepreneurship awareness
camp from 2014 to 2016 continuously for 3 years. The project was conducted under the
direction of Dr. Rajul Bhardwaj.