Electronic systems are something we take for granted. We use cell phones, computers, fitness sensors, navigation systems and video games like a natural thing. But without electronic systems, none of the electronics surrounding us would have worked.
Department of Electronic & communication Engineering (ECE) teaches and do research into further development of this technology. Today’s and tomorrow’s requirements for advanced communication solutions, energy efficiency, and storage capacity lay the foundation for the Department’s work in areas such as microelectronics, wireless technology, navigation, signal and image processing, voice and music technology and nanotechnology.
Department of Electronic & communication Engineering is one of Five departments at Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukula Kangri (Deemed to be University), Haridwar. The Faculty is located at Shardhanand puram, Bhadrabad Haridwar
- One of the largest departments of FET in terms of number of faculty and students.
- Best-in-class infrastructure and faculty profile
- Curriculum is designed to facilitate students for placements and pursuing higher education.
- Placements in the best national and international companies.
- Strong Alumni Support with Alumni working in TCS/ BEL/NOKIA/INFOSYS/ BHEL/ HALONIX / SAMSUNG/ ISRO/ DRDO/ IOCL
Department was established in 2001. It was the pioneer department of FET. Department was started with 30 seats but since its inception it has been the best department and its intake has now increased to 115.
Vision of the department
The vision of ECE Department is to become pioneer in higher learning and research and to produce creative solution to societal needs.
Mission of the department
- To provide excellence in education, research and public service.
- To provide quality education and to make the students entrepreneur and employable
- Continuous upgradation of techniques for reaching heights of excellence.