The Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology engage their students in many educational activities. Some of them are as follows:
- Guest lectures: The Department has invited distinguished resource persons to delivered lectures on various aspects of Archaeology, Art and Architecture, Epigraphy and Numismatics etc.
- Excavation training programme: Department facilitate to research scholars for attend the archaeological excavations which are conducted by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- Archaeological exploration: P.G. and Research levels students participates in archaeological explorations conducted by the department in various sites of Uttarakhand and Western Uttar Pradesh.
- Educational tours: Department organize educational tour on various historical and archaeological sites in India in every session specially for the students of Under Graduate and Post Graduate.
- Social activities: The department engaged in various social activities such asSwachcha Bharat Abhiyan, Heritage awareness programme , Blood donation camp and Plantation.
- Quiz and Debate: The Department organizedQuiz and debates to enhance the knowledge of students on various aspects
- Career counselling: Department provide facilities to those students which are interested in various competitive examinations such as UGC-NET, Civil Services etc.