To streamline and strengthen the GKV campus Innovation and Start-up Ecosystem with continuous guidance & support from the Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell (MIC)& AICTE, GKV has established “Institution’s Innovation Council of GKV” to join the network of 3000 IICs across India & to leverage & collaborate the opportunities with a wide range of network enablers and institutions. Following are the list of activities & Coordinators\Members of Institution’s Innovation Council of GKV.
- President: Dr. Satyendra K. Rajput, DoPS
- Vice President: Sh. O.P. Singh, Deputy Director MSME
- Convenor: Dr. Mayank Aggarwal, CSE
|NISP Co-ordinator||Dr. Vipul Sharma, ECE|
|NIRF Co-ordinator||Dr. Vipin Sharma, DoPS|
|ARIIA Co-ordinator||Dr. Nishant Kumar, CSE|
|IPR||Dr. Kapil Goel, DoPS|
|Internship||Dr. Ravindra Kumar, Chemistry|
|StartUP||Mr. Ashish Nainwal, ECE|
|Innovation||Dr. Nitin Bhardwaj, Zoology & Environment|
|Social Activity||Dr. Krishna Kumar, MCA|
- Prof. Vivek Kumar, MCA
- Dr. Manila, KGM
- Dr. Neena Gupta, KGM Dehradun
- Dr. Rakesh Bhutiani, Zoology
- Dr. Mohar Singh Meena, Sanskrit
- Dr. Vivek Arya, ECE
- Dr. Rajul Bhardwaj, MBA
- Dr. Vipin Sharma, DoPS
- Dr. Heman Pathak, KGM Dehradun
- Mr. Mayank Pokhriyal, ME
- Dr. Nidhi Handa, KGM Haridwar
- Dr. Udham Singh, Yoga
- Dr. Prince Prashant Sharma, DoPS
- Dr. Kapil Pandey, MBA
- Dr. Harish Chandra, Botany
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Botany
- Dr. Ajay Malik, B.P.Ed.
- Mr. Rohit Bhardwaj, DoPS
- Mr.Kapil Dev Sharma, ME
- Dr. Suyash Bharadwaj, CSE
- Dr. Ajeet, Hindi
- Dr. Varun Bakshi, English
- Dr. Dileep Kushwah, History
- Mr. Rohit Bharadwaj, DoPS
- Dr. Vikas Goyal, Vikas Industries,Haridwar
- Dr. Amit Agarwal, Director, A.P.J. Institute, Tanakpur
- Mr. Chirag Patel
- Mr. Kunal Singh Shekhawat
- Mr. Anirudh Sirohi
- Mr. Parvesh Barak
- Mr. Divyank Singh
- Mr. Hansal Kothari
- Mr. Daksh Lakhotiya
- Mr. Utsav Shukla
- Mr. Gulshan Gupta
- Mr. Rahul Chaudhary
- A Report on Research Project and Funding Opportunities
- Webinar/Workshop on Grant and IPR on 16 July 2021.
- Workshop on “Startup – Your First Step” on 10th July 2021.
- Felicitation and Motivation session for GPAT toppers on 26th June 2021.
- Webinar attended by IIC members conducted by IBM on “IBM’s offerings and partnership with academic institutes” on 22nd June 2021.
- Webinar on “Unlocking opportunities and potential with internship on 20th June 2021.
- AICTE webinar on awareness of NEAT Scheme and Internship on 16th June 2021.
- Webinar MIC IPR 26th April 2021.
- Webinar attended by IIC members conducted by MIC Driven Activity on “Your Ph.D./Masters Thesis to start-up” on 23rd April 2021.
- Webinar on “Empowerment through Enterprise” on 22nd Feb 2021.
- Webinar attended by a team of IPR under Institution’s Innovation Council (MHRD) on 10th Feb 2021.
- Webinar on A Conversation to Start your Journey of Entrepreneurship/Sta
rtup 9th Feb 2021.
- Webinar attended by a team of IPR on 6th Feb 2021
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights 1st December 2020.
- Workshop on Funding for Start ups on November 12th, 2019
- Workshop on Empowerment with Enterprise on September 30th, 2019
- Webinar on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and IP management for start-up