Aims & Objectives
- To rectify and clarify the illusionary thoughts expressed by critics on Vedas, by referring to the existing logical proof and arguments, in Shastras.
- To extract the knowledge-scientific or otherwise, hidden in Vedas.
- To publish the original Vedic findings.
- To prepare special edition on Vedic doctrine, containing detailed arguments for notified Vedic research outcomes.
- To accelerate Swami Dayanand Saraswati thoughts and opinions for clearing the illusions prevailing about Vedas.
- To publish critical edition of work carried out on Vedas by citing the facts that originally existed in Vedic books, rarely available.